Monday, November 24, 2008

Mini chef




Sean has always been interested when I cook. He's helped me slice,dice,stir from the time he was 2 (if grandma knew, she'd freak out). I figure, if he wants to cook, why not? After all, many well known chefs are men. His newest favourite thing to eat is eggs. Loves it scrambled and sunny side up. He's been cooking eggs for himself for breakfast almost everyday now. I started by showing him how the start the stove, warned him about water and oil NOT being a good mix etc... He's gotten the hang of it and loves it.

3 comments:

monlim said...

I'm back!!! I'm so happy to be able to post and comment again, sign of a true addict, eh?

I can't believe Sean can cook his own eggs! What an independent little guy :) Even Lesley-Anne hasn't learnt to do that... they get so spoilt with a maid.

eunice said...

Welcome back! It was 'quiet' when you were away (not to mention my scrabble games was down 50% when you were gone).

Gwyn said...

Oh good! He can make breakfast for me when I get there. lol