Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've been tagged

It seems I have been tagged by petite fleur. This is the first time I am experiencing being tagged, but apparently I have to write 6 random/useless bits of information about myself. This is hard as I've got to really think!

Here goes:

1) When I was younger, my head used to be like a magnet for things to fall on. The biggest thing to all on my head was a netball pole. It happened while I was playing a match. So many other girls around and it hit me! I heard a loud 'boing' and something bounce off my head. I was not knocked out nor did I get a concussion. I was lucky to just have a cut on my head. Since I was a real chicken and refused to let the doctors stitch, I have a slightly bald spot on one side. Actually this just shows that I have a real thick skull!

2) I know it's not cool to admit it, but I love songs by ABBA and Barry Manilow. 'Dancing Queen' always gets me going and actually make it to the dance floor. I call it my happy song.

3) I don't smoke or drink at all. Tried smoking, but didn't like it. Am severly allergic to alcohol. I remember drinking a glass of gin when I was younger. My neck was red with rashes for a whole week! I looked like I was wearing a red scarf. I don't even drink cocktails because even though the alcohol content is low, I'll get itchy and sleepy. This is good for TH as he drinks. I'm always the one that drives us home after a night out.

4) I once arranged a male stripper for a friend's hen party. This was in Singapore many years ago. We had a blast. Hmmm...wonder if she still has the g-string she took as a souvenir?

5) I am a hopeless, hopeless dancer. No rhythm, no co-ordination and stiff as a board. I took ballet when I was child. It's cute when you are 3 and flapping around. Not so when you are an adult and your arms and legs are going all over the place! I found that out when I took up ballet again a few years ago.

6) I hated my height when I was young. I reached my full height of 176cm when I was 14. I wanted to be short. Clothes were hard to come by. Those were the days before inernational brands were found in Singapore. I had to buy pants from the boy's department, and my school uniforms had to be tailored.

It is only when I entered Pre-U that I appreciated being tall. It does have many advantages. I very seldom need a ladder and it is very useful when I'm in a crowd and need to look for people or vice versa.

OK. These are the 6 useless bits of information about me. Hey, it was actually quite fun! Thanks petite fleur! I am now returning the favour and tagging momlim (Of kids and Education) and Gerard Lim . Tell us 6 random things about yourself!

4 comments:

monlim said...

hey, fun facts! interesting, thanks for sharing. i've posted mine.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Hi Eunice!

Can't remember whether I came to your blog via Petit Fleur's or Monica's.
Nice place you have here!

Haha... the male stripper... so how did you manage to get the contact in the first place??? Naughty naughty... :D

eunice said...

hi Back in G (sorry dunno your name). I know both Monica and Petite fleur (talk about small world and you know both of them too I gather).

Re: male stripper...believe it or not, it can be found and I paid for it by credit card, it was charged under 'floral arrangement'! So if you ever see a S$500 bill for flowers....

petite fleur said...

Glad you did it & found it fun.

We arranged a stripper once in HK for a friend & he turned out to be so gross. The next time, we actually approached a good looking back packer type on the street & asked if he wanted to make some extra money.