Friday, October 10, 2008

Dress up

When I was in school, we never had things like dress up day, Halloween dress up day etc. Ever since Sean has been to school, there is always something or other to dress up for. The school he attends usually takes these dress up days to raise funds for a certain charity.

Point to note: I am NOT a creative person so I've had to really crack my head to come up with things sometimes. These are some of the things I have made/bought for Sean over the past few years.






(from top and left to right)

He went as scubaman for Halloween. Am quite proud to say the costume was REALLY easy, just paint 2 water bottles silver and use black thread to make loops for the arms. He won for best costume at school and at a birthday party.

He was supposed to be a knight and I made a 'coat' of mail (made out of tin foil cupcake holder). But it ripped after a rolled around. Sigh... I really like this pic cos he is with his two best pals and they look so happy!

Every boy has to go as a pirate just once!.

For International Day in Kindergarten. Bought the Chinese outfit.

Here is ....Garfield (can't you tell?). This was taken just this morning (hence the pic is not so clear cos it was at 6.30am and I am NOT too sharp at that time of the day). School had a dress up as your favourite book character for Book Week. My friend pointed out that he sure was a skinny Garfield.



3 comments:

monlim said...

I LOVE the scuba outfit! Who says you're not creative??

eunice said...

Thank you...actually it was my lazy way of doing something

petite fleur said...

You are way better than me. Nathaly's outfits are all store bought. I only get "creative" with the accessories.